Make a date in your diary to visit the Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair in London, at Hilton London Metropole, Edgware Road on the 27th April, less than 3 weeks left to go!
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in UK, Ireland and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
This is your chance to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the UK and across Europe Face to Face!
Popular languages in demand at the Bilingual People London event include:
German, Dutch, French, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Turkish, Arabic
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Confirmed exhibitors include:
A1 Pharmaceuticals Plc
Nigel Frank International
Top Language Jobs
ZIW Zeitarbeit GmbH
Live Bookings Ltd
why you should attend:
- The fair showcases National & International companies and recruitment agencies that are interested in recruiting people with language skills, both for positions in the UK, and also throughout Europe (Poland, Germany, Netherlands)
- There will be a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
- You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
- You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Companies and Recruitment Agencies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event
- Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
- Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
- There will be talks and presentations throughout the day from HR professionals talking about the opportunities they have available.
There are now very few half price tickets available for this event online priced at £6 per ticket. These will be allocated strictly on a first come first serve basis. To claim your entrance tickets please visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!