Choosing GDF SUEZ means
- the possibility of building a career in an international Group operating on all continents and offering a great variety of jobs,
- the chance of working in sectors with a promising future - energy and environment -which provide essential services and are at the heart of sustainable development issues,
- joining a Group of 200,650 employees, with a responsible and respectful vision of cultural diversity.
- Activities: Energy, Energy services and Environment (subsidiary SUEZ Environment)
- Locations: On all continents
- Employees worldwide: 200,650
- Global turnover: €79.9 billion in 2009 revenues
GDF SUEZ employees have contributed to the establishment of the Group's four core values:
- drive - to guarantee performance over the long term for all stakeholders,
- commitment - to associate the Group's development with respect for the planet,
- daring - to live in the present with optimism while preparing for the future with creativity,
- cohesion - to make energy and the environment sustainable sources of progress and development.
Any type of degrees (bachelors and masters)
Trainees (Management, Nuclear, Trading and Portfolio Management), Trader, Portfolio Manager, Project Leader, Project Engineer, Business Developer...
All year long
Look at our applications on www.generationhorizons.com, menu item 'Join us!' and apply online.